Monday, October 30, 2006

best run EVER

Poland Spring Marathon Week Kickoff 5 Mile Run...
aka Team for Kids Run in Costume.

Omar, as a Team for Kids Elvis, and I as a 70's TFK runner looked pretty sharp before the race. I think the short shorts look should stay in the 70's, although I was kind of digging the sweat bands, not gonna lie.









Haven't done a top ten in a while, so here are the top ten costumes:

10.
Coach Adam as iPod Commercial guy (funnier when he was dancing)









9.
the cutest fairy! (not sure how she ran with that!)







8.
Team for Kids Cheerleaders, they get extra points for the pyramid!









7.
Coach Lance with a pretty sweet ride









6.
Team "Fireass" as Team Fireass (the front of the shirts say "Fire Department) and yes, those are orange, yellow, and red streamers coming out of their booties






4 and 5.
TFK Pimp and the Convict (in that order). No explanation necessary.










3.
All the superheros (from left to right, the flash, wonderwoman, superman, wonderwoman #2, and spiderwoman in front)... Gotta say Matt as Superman was my favorite, but I may be biased as he is my faithful pace group leader.





2.
Coach Danielle as a TFK Green Crayola Crayon. Brilliant!











1.
Just kidding. Coach Deena as Wonderwoman was my favorite superhero AND #1 on the list.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Dave Wakeman's Blog said...

Yeah, but I was frozen...you just couldn't tell because ice is just frozen water. I should have been #2.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger MEF said...

yay for team fireass! everyone except you (the proudest 9:30) is a fireass wannabe ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home