Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Training Update

Training update (which is really just for my own record since no one really knows about this blog yet)

Longest run: 11 miles (from 10th street all the way up the east river to 96th street and back) at a pace of about 8:45/mile
Fastest pace: 3 miles in 23 minutes (track workout), pace of 7:40/mile

Feeling good on my runs, start my training with Team for Kids on July 8th with a 5 mile timed training run.

Fundraising updates to come (events, plans, etc.)

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger MEF said...

Check out my blog for a link to your blog! See you on the 8th :)

moira

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Dave Wakeman's Blog said...

I have figured out how to include both you and Moira on my blog.

And look, don't go going crazy on the speed racing yet....Sporting Wood wants and needs you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home